Wednesday, September 12, 2012

How to do a lot of money and generate cash flow when you're broke


I am proud of you who have decided to read this article. These methods had helped me a lot, especially when I was in college. Many of you have written me and asked me how to make money and how to generate extra money when it is broken. So many of you are still in school and a lot of employers just want to give a minimum wage and can barely survive on minimum wage. Some of you are working hard every day and live from paycheck to paycheck.

I can relate to what you're experiencing now, so hard and be ready to see big and positive changes in your life today after reading this article!

I used to save remaining food from the canteen where I worked in college, so I could survive, because they do not have the money to buy food that summer. I had to borrow money to buy my super-expensive college textbooks. So I can understand what you're going through right now.

Listen carefully to this, you can change your income significantly, and your life by changing your daily habits. You must be willing to change! You must be willing to work hard to make the changes.

It does not take an intelligent people to understand because they go broke. It means that our spending is more than what they earn. People go broke because their expenses are higher than their income!

The first thing I want to do when you're broke is to start writing your expenses on a piece of paper down to every penny of it. It's called, reviewing the equity. Want to know how much money in your bank accounts and your wallet!

You must write your expenses, income, and this is a must! You can trace what he can not see. Please listen to this, start learning how to keep track of expenses and revenue! Having a small book or a PDA with you all the time to write down your expenses and income.

You need to know how much money they have and if they have no time, you need to know how much money you want to have in the future. Make sure you write a reasonable goal that can be obtained, as from 30-Oct-I $ 300 in my savings account, and from 30 December, I will have $ 600 in my savings, and so on. Believe me, when you know that your goals and target and you know where you're going, that will give you the motivation to go there!

Now get ready for life changing methods that can help out your challenges and tests. These are the methods that will help you to change the level of income!

1. You must change your daily routine!

I like what the Bible says, "watch and observe the ants." Why would I want to watch and observe the ants? The reason why you want to be like ants, the ants are not lazy! They work day in and out, are willing to save some 'food for the winter working very hard in the summer. Believe it or not, the ants do not eat more than you earn. They know how much food to give to their colony, they know how much food they need, so you can have enough food to eat for everyone in their colony of ants. The willingness to work hard to get the food they need for the winter, even when it comes to sacrifice their lives for the life of their colony. That is why sometimes; ants will frustrate you, because they continue to come to your house until you are sure to have enough supply for every ant in their colony. They stop coming to get food when they know they have a lot of food to survive during the winter.

Listen, your time is the most valuable thing you and I! We can exchange our time to solve the problem of money for someone. Find what you're good at and use your time, talents and gifts to start making money for you.

I was good at computers, so I loaded the students and faculty of the school, if I want to fix their computers.

Early in the morning and use the day wisely to make money. Have you ever noticed that people who sleep too much and people who watch TV and movies do not have too much money? The reason we do not have much money, because they are not willing to trade their time for the money they need. They waste their time for something that will make them rich. Your time is like the energy in a battery, sooner or later will run out of it, if you do not know hot to use it wisely.

So, get up! Stop being lazy! The rich and the poor both have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, that the rich have more hours than the poor, but what makes a big difference is the way they use their time to create wealth!

Vai to work an hour earlier and go home an hour late. You have to work harder to regulate and smarter than anyone else! Most people like to come late and leave early, that's why they are poor.

If you own your own business, be sure to give your customers the best for the dollars! It makes them want to do more business with you in the future. The next time you are tempted to waste your time, think twice!

Your everyday habits will determine your future and what you do today to decide what is coming to you in the future.

2. You must learn how to sell!

I used to buy lots of computer parts cheaply and on UBID.com EBAY.com and sold them to students who needed computer parts. Before I bought them, I asked several students if they buy computer parts from me when I got them. When I had buyers for the products, then I bought them cheap at auction sites and sell higher than the cost of their purchase.

You should be aware of the trend in your school! I remember the day when the network connection T1 was popular in our school. I sold the network cards like cakes, because back then not every computer has a network card. How about iPod? See how many people have an iPod and start selling the iPod case, covers and accessories!

Keep your eyes open to the latest trend and new things that are in your area!

You must learn to sell. Many students are hungry at night, so I made a little 'food in my fridge and sold them to people who do not have a car to go to the store!

Read books and listen to the tapes that teach you how to sell better. Use your mind to think of ways to make money.

Making a DVD rental in your dorm room! You can buy 100 DVDs on Ebay for $ 100 and make your place for rent in your dorm room! Charge students $ 1 for a day to rent the DVD! Make sure not to steal your DVD! Keep track of people who rent DVDs. 100 students to rent the movie, which is $ 100/day!

You can also start using the Internet to generate money by selling on Ebay! Ebay is a great money making tool I'm using to generate extra income these days. Learn how to make money on the Internet. Investing your time and money to learn more about ways to make money on the Internet.

I do not care how well computers, web design or to make up, but if you can not sell your skills, you will not make money in your capabilities. You must learn to sell and market their skills and learn to be good at selling.

You see, when you use the mind to think, a lot of ways to make money can come to your mind and you will never be broken ever again in your life! A lot of people are broke because they do not use their minds to think!

3. Invest 10% of your money in skills that can help create more money!

When I got to college, I did not know how to do web design and how to develop a website, but I used 10% of my income to buy books that teach me to be a web designer and developer! I took my time to develop my skills to become a web developer! Within a year of learning, I started building websites for other people on campus and have higher incomes than the rest of college students.

You need to invest in other skills that will help you make more money. If you want to make up, well you may want to invest books about becoming a makeup artist! You can charge people to do their hair and make up for them when they want to go to a party and other special events. I know a guy in college who has made money by cutting hair. You pay $ 8 for a haircut, while Super Cut pay $ 15. So people came to him for a haircut.

I knew that some students who have made painting the house to the other people in the community on weekends.

There are thousands of ways to make money when you're broke, just find the right kind of skills for you and the will to act and do it.

4. Exercise, eat well and stay healthy.

Your mind is your most powerful you will ever have in your lifetime. Your mind can help to create wealth! Then listen, "stop the body and mind!" Eating healthy, exercising and getting enough rest.

I learned that when I feel good, I think well. I can think of ways to make money when I feel good about myself.

How can you think when you have a heat pack on his head, a thermometer in your mouth and a blanket over your body? When you're sick, you can not use your mind to think! So make sure you stay healthy and well!

I remember one of my martial arts masters told me to drink alcohol. When you are drunk! You can also fight defend yourself! So how can you think of ways to get rich when you're drunk! The best way to be ready for a fight must be sober. The best time for you to think about is, when you're sober. If you like to drink lots of alcohol, you may want to consider quiting your drinking habits.

Take care of yourself and be good to you and your body. Keep your body and mind healthy and well, so they can help you think well.

5. You have to believe that circumstances today are only temporary, they will change!

High achievers do not look at their current situation, but always consider how they can be in the future. Look, you might think that your situation will never change. When you go through some trials and financial challenges, you can feel like you are not making any progress in your life, but believe me, it's only temporary. Try to extract the wisdom and understanding from the trials and challenges that are facing right now. When hard times hit us, our mind will be forced to think.

I got my motivation to work hard when I have food to eat that summer in college, my stomach was hungry, and I had to eat food remnants. I have not had a car for 6 years, believe me, it was tough, when you had to ask your friends to accompany you everywhere when you need to go somewhere.

I swore to myself that I will work hard to achieve my goals and dreams. I realized that no other body would help me except myself. I was the one who was responsible for my destiny and life. I was the one who could change my life. I swore to myself that I would work hard to have patience and determination, the will to change my daily habits, in the future, I have to eat the food left over, I can drive any car I want, and my place to live.

If you believe in God, it's time for you to kneel on my knees and really spend time with him. Pray about it, ask God to bring the wisdom and financial prosperity in your life! Do not be afraid to ask the Lord for a blessing! He is God who created you, He is the God who will give you strength, courage and wisdom to move forward! Create a special moment for you to talk to God and pray every day!

I believe in you are my friend, I believe in you! As you sit there now, I want to see yourself as someone special with a special gift and talent that can be used to get you out of trouble! The best days of your life are right in front of you! May not be able to see the days in front of you! But have faith! Have faith! You can do great things in your life! You can make a difference in your life! You have the strength and power to make your life better! I believe in you're my friend! I believe in you! Get up, get up and walk tall! Are you with a great mind to think! Your mind can help so many ways to set you free! Get up and stand my friend!

Say to yourself out loud right now as you read this aloud to repeat after me "I can change my life! I can go through this process that I'm living, I will stand tall, and will not be defeated by these tests and challenges, I am special, I am unique, and I think the best days than I have in front of me! Everything will be alright, now I swear that I will give my best to work hard for my future! I not be lazy! I will form good habits everyday now! I will not lie to myself again, when I say I will, I will, tomorrow will be a new day, and I confidently face tomorrow be a new day for me! "

Tip: How do you $ 40/hour? When I was in college I lived in a dorm and I noticed some of the guys were lazy to wash their clothes. Listen to this story carefully. So I asked them if I could do laundry for them for $ 40/hour, believe me or not, some of them were willing to give me $ 40/hour to do the laundry. Some of you may say: "I do not want someone else to do laundry." I know, but while the rest of the campus made only $ 4.25/hour, while I was making $ 40/hour. It took nine hours and a half for everyone else that he was embarrassed for the laundry of other people to make $ 40. Can you imagine how much money you have if there are nine people who want to wash clothes! 9 people * $ 40/hour = $ 360/hour. The point I'm trying to do is, you do not really need a job to make money! If you only know how to observe the needs of other people around you. You can serve the needs of those people make a lot of money.

I love each and everyone of you and with all my heart, I think you can do and you can start building your wealth today!...

No comments:

Post a Comment