Friday, August 24, 2012

Article Writing and sports mentality


If you are a former star of the sport at any level, then maybe you need to understand the dedication, commitment and above all perseverance. Maybe you've been a runner, cyclist, swimmer, soccer player, baseball player or maybe a little 'softball, soccer, karate and wrestling. No matter what sport you play you can take the energy that the training, attitude and rigorous experience and apply it to online article writing.

How do you know? Yes, well the question really well and I thank the gentleman in the back to ask. In a past life or should I say my younger days I myself was a star athlete and this is what I did. In my case I was a runner and running, you need to set a break neck pace and capitalize on it. A cadence and rhythm if you will, in writing articles online you must also set the pace we know how to watch the yellow jersey with Lance Armstrong in the Tour de France.

It 's interesting how these principles and that I describe here also apply to the many efforts of life. If more people recognized this then I bet there would be more successful cross-over between sports and school work, work and parenthood, military service and also voluntary and commercial policy. This analogy you make is really worthy of deep reflection on your part if you are an online article writer. Trust me on this....

No comments:

Post a Comment