Thursday, August 16, 2012

Red Lobster Coupons


Many of us like to fish, and if you're living in the United States, you're probably more likely to head out to Red Lobster one of these days. They have great food, great service as well. This is one of the main reasons why I eat here on a monthly basis! I wanted to share some secrets on how you can nab some great deals, and pay less on your bill.

Join the club email - Red Lobster has a club-mail. Do not send e-mail a lot, but once in a while, you can nab yourself a free appetizer, or whatever you want to send. It 's a great way to save money right there. Bring this coupon and save big.

Try eBay - I love eBay, because they sell everything, and yes, I mean everything. I will go there, and I can get a gift card for 10-25% discount, as well as find some coupons that were in the mailbox. I know it seems silly to buy a coupon, but if you plan to save in the long term, why not?

Get the Sunday paper - The Sunday paper is full of good, and every once in a while ', Red Lobster will have $ 4 discount coupons, and more paper. They are not always there, but sometimes they are. Check it out and see if you can find what you can cut.

Looking for these 3 tips, you should be able to save at least 10-20% on the next meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment