Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Path to Prosperity


Richeli He says the money is just energy, and if you understand how energy can accumulate more money. To be rich, you have to know how to think rich, you must understand your filosofía.El explains 4 laws of prosperity for how the money flows.

1 st law: Receive. We first made contact with the money when we receive it. We must be open to receive it. We believe that we deserve to be prosperous, successful, market acaudalados.En put our energy into our products and services to get more energy in the form of money.

2 nd law: Win. If you already have the basic necessities, we have extra energy to do other things. The best we can do is share it on the open market, offering products or services for which the free market going to give me more energy in the form of money.

3 rd Law: Spending. When we make money and receive, it is important to know how to follow the flow of that energy and put some of it on the open market. We do spend our money but spending it inteligentemente.Una time spent on the basics, it's best to invest in ourselves. We need to make us worth more in the open market for this we pay more, we give up more energy. To have more, we must be more.

4 th law: Collect. This is to keep a little of that energy for ourselves, to put to work to generate more energy in the futuro.Tenemos to save, to stay with a little energy without spending it. Many say they can not save the amount of expenses you have, but that's a dilemma that we have to change to have prosperity and freedom financiera.Lo first thing to do when you get us the power of money is paying us to ourselves; for example, 10% of our salary for our savings, because we are more important than anything else, or taste we want to give.

We can not accumulate wealth if you do not save. Once we accumulate we must invest, that is, take a little bit of our energy that we have won the market in the form of money and put our energy into the company of another company persona.Esa going to take care of my energy and I will return more energy. Little by little we need to accumulate resources, energy chip company in another company and another, and then we all pay a little energy back for us to have made that contribution in the form of energy to get dinero.Tenemos have many sources of income based on the fact to take our energy and reverse it.

True financial freedom is to have enough investment income based on energy from other companies that we give up energy in the form of money, so that our income, but never trabajásemos, vida.La should pay our way of financial freedom begins with saving and up energy.

The philosophy of the rich: They buy things they pay, that is, use their energies to acquire resources that yield more energy in the form of money.

The middle class people buy things that cost. For example, buy something with your credit card and pay it every month, they lose a percentage of their income on something that is costing them. That's not the philosophy of the rich.

The poor are worse. They do not buy things that they pay, have no credit, so do not buy things that cost. Only buy trastitos gossip, things at the same time you buy have no value.

We do want to reach the prosperity, we must adopt the philosophy of the rich. For example, every time we get a client, it does not cost us, but we paid, it becomes accumulate resources recurso.Si know we will become rich.

I think there is a very important point that many overlook, or perhaps fall under the classification of the middle class, however is not well explicito.Este significant step to become successful is to lose the bad habit we get into debt. Perhaps many people do not realize it, but it can greatly affect our lives the fact of being tied to something, or multiple accounts.

Some time ago I was like, money I could get my hands I had to immediately spend on something, or anything else offered me credit, or who saw tempted me and asked me to lend money to acquire it. After the ropes felt on my shoulders, planning how to get money just to pay the bills. And I said over and over again that would be the last time, which would pay all the bills and I would be in no one, but could not get out of this vicious circle.

Until I realized that material things did not make me happy, so I lost the taste for things and to spend. I decided to enjoy everything I have, to take advantage and feel the peace that comes from inside, without having to buy anything, it's free and accessible for me and for anyone who decides hacerlo.Ya owe nothing and no one I feel free as ever, take the following motto: "If I like something, I buy if I have the money, but I have it, let it go." And I continue with my happiness and it does not go away by not having what you want.

I can keep a sum of money for a long time (which in the past I could not), every time I can spend on collecting what I want, not burdened by bills, so I no longer drains the money.

If you have debts, write them down on paper, write down also your income, make a payment plan or something, looking for ways to get rid as soon as possible of all that imprisons you and then you save and then invest in something that will return more benefits .

This is the path of prosperity, not waste anymore time and transítalo now!



Visit my blog: http://vivefelizyenarmonia.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment