Monday, July 23, 2012

Psoriasis, the perfect business


Unfortunately, I am a person suffering from Psoriasis.

8 out of 100 people suffer. For those not aware of them, is a chronic skin disease, whose symptoms are characterized by the presence of red inflamed areas which are covered with scales, and appear virtually the entire body.

I will not complain of this condition, the unpredictability that can be, of the hassles involved, or the causes which may provoke, I learned to live with it several years ago. I just want to briefly outline some reasons why I think we'll have Psoriasis for a while, and I honestly do not see a cure in the short term.

I have Psoriasis since age 18. Almost 15 years with it, and just as the years pass, it gets worse. If all spending Sumara I've done in creams, pills, etc ... plus all you should have done and never did because I improved significantly over time with no treatment, I realize the subject:

Chronic (lifelong practice),

that appears as a young man

does not cause death,

suffered a more than acceptable percentage of the population,

that requires frequent use of drugs to a pitiful improvement

THE PERFECT BUSINESS FOR PHARMACEUTICAL LABORATORIES

Why research?

If you told me many of the doctors that I visited:

Beach and 25 degrees year round!

Nothing friends, seeking work in the Canaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment